AVOID THE TOP 10 BIGGEST BRAIN DAMAGING HABITS
World Health Organization (WHO) says following habits that will damage your brain severely:
1. No Breakfast – People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
2. Overreacting – It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
3. Smoking – It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.
4. High Sugar consumption – Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
5. Air Pollution – The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
6. Sleep Deprivation – Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.
7. Head covered while sleeping – Sleeping with the head covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
8. Working your brain during illness – Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain.
9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts – Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
10. Talking Rarely – Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain