7 Most Popular Household Products Causing Lung Failure, Hormone Imbalance, and Even Cancer

According to the International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics, the excessive exposure to toxic environmental chemicals can affect the healthy human reproduction.

Many other medical groups, leading scientists, and doctors have expressed similar concerns. They all come to one conclusion: they can harm brain development!

Various items in our homes are contaminated with harmful chemicals that can accumulate in your tissues and lead to toxic overload. The worst part is that these items can lead even to cancer.

Here we have 7 possible cancer causing products and household items that you should immediately replace with organic homemade or traditional products!

1. Shampoo

It is considered that household products are packed with at least one of the 12 most toxic chemicals, including parabens, sodium laureth sulfate, formaldehyde-releasing preservatives and p-phenylenediamine which are known as endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.

Fragrance, color, and cocamide diethanolamine are definitely the worst offenders when it comes to shampoo. The worst part is that these chemicals aren’t just in shampoo.

It is scientifically shown that 1 in 8 of the 82, 000 ingredients used in personal care products is toxic chemicals such as pesticides, carcinogens, hormone disruptors, and reproductive toxins.

2. Candles

Even though they have names like “strawberry shortcake” or “summer breeze”, scented candles are definitely not natural. Actually, most of these candles contain formaldehyde, an extremely harmful chemical that emits toxic fumes when heated.

Moreover, this chemical can cause irritation of the throat, nose, eyes and skin, as well as nausea, respiratory distress and even cancer. So, it is highly recommended to use completely natural beeswax candles.

3. Air Fresheners

Air fresheners and perfumes contain fragrance, which uses more than 3,000 chemicals in order to create a particular scent.

These harmful chemicals can cause poor immunity, neurological problems, dermatitis, autoimmune disorders, asthma, allergies, eye irritation, cancer, miscarriage, infertility, etc. Instead of these harmful air fresheners, make sure to make your natural air freshener.

4. Shower Curtains

PVC and vinyl are the most popular shower curtains, used for many years. However, recent studies show that one of these materials is not safe.

It was found out that PVC shower curtains can release more than 108 Volatile Organic Compounds, including 7 which are on the EPA’s list of hazardous air pollutants. So, you understand that every time you shower, you breathe in these harmful compounds, right?

The excessive exposure is related to the damage of the central nervous system, respiratory system, liver, and reproductive system. So, it is highly recommended to buy organic cotton or hemp curtains. Make sure to wash and iron them regularly in order to prevent mold.

5. Art Supplies

Art supplies like pain, glue, and permanent markers are not recommended to be used by your children. These products can cause nausea, burns, breathing problems, headaches, kidney and lung damage, and even cancer.

Because of this, many craft products have warning labels indicating that the products should not be ingested, placed on the skin, and inhaled. So, make sure to use products that have AP or CP seal. This means that they are non-toxic.

You can also replace markers with charcoal, or make homemade glue using water and flour.

6. Insecticides and Pesticides

Besides killing bugs, these products can slowly poison you and your family! These products use neurotoxins like pyrethroids which can increase your risk of Parkinson’s disease.

These products are especially dangerous for children, who are known to be more sensitive to environmental toxins. They can also cause illness and death to house pets. So, the best thing you should do is to make your own insect repellent jars.

7. Antiperspirants

I can assume that you are familiar with the fact that deodorants and antiperspirants contain aluminum in order to keep your armpits dry.

The use of these products has been associated with the development of Alzheimer’s and breast cancer. This is because our body has difficulties expelling aluminum, which in turn leads to accumulation of this harmful compound in the tissues of the brain and breast.

Source: www.barenaturalhealth.com