How to Remove Unwanted Hair Forever in Just 5 Minutes
There are many people all over the world who struggle with excessive and unwanted facial hair. Likewise, there are a countless number of remedies, treatments, and products which offer effective results. The unwanted hair can appear everywhere on the body, including the face, hands, feet, and back. This is a huge aesthetic issue and can have a negative impact on the person’s self-esteem. This issue usually occurs due to various reasons, such as hormone imbalance, certain medications, irregular period, or pregnancy.
Fortunately, there is a simple and powerful solution for removing the unwanted hair. In fact, there is a natural solution which can help you remove the unwanted hair in just 5 minutes. Hence, instead of using expensive treatments, waxing, electrolysis, laser hair removal, and certain products, you can try a homemade solution.
The following natural remedy is inexpensive, safe, and extremely effective. You will be surprised by the results. What’s so great about this solution is that it gradually makes the hair thinner and the unwanted hair will disappear forever. However, this treatment requires persistence and determination. If you perform it regularly, the efforts will be worthwhile.
Homemade Solution for Removing Unwanted Hair
1 cup of baby oil
1 tablespoon of iodine 2%
The preparation of this solution is quite easy. All you should do is mix the ingredients well and can remove the unwanted hair. Then, take the mixture and rub it onto the hairy area for two minutes. Next, leave it for five minutes and use a damp cloth to wipe it off. Repeat this treatment for several days. You will notice that your hair will gradually become thinner and disappear forever. You will forget about the unwanted hair and it will boost your self-confidence.
Related Tags: Know about the incredible samsung s9
Both men and women have hair growing on their face. However, for women, it is very faint and often not noticeable till later in life. That is why many people think that boys have facial hair but girls do not. In teenage boys, facial hair seems to grow thick and darkens due to the impact of testosterone. It is the male sex hormone. As the body goes into puberty, the testicles of themselves start producing more testosterone, which is responsible for a lot of changes that the body undergoes. One of the changes resulted from this hormone is getting a beard.
For women, unwanted facial hair is their biggest nightmare. That is why they are continuously looking for ways to wax it. Unwanted hair growth in women is also known as hirsutism. If you have dark hair, then you are likely to be hairier than those with a lighter color or blonde hair. Despite having some facial hair is rather normal, some people seem to have coarser, thicker and abnormal hair growth on face, especially on the upper lip area.
In fact, of all the beauty treatments out there, eliminating facial hair is considered one of the least comfortable – yet it does not have to be hard as long as you opt for the right method for your preferences, needs and hair type. Many women are spending hundreds of dollars on epilators, trimmers, waxing kits, and safety razors on removing facial hair permanently. But, you do not have to do like them because there are still some natural ways to remove facial hair at home.
If you are looking for effective but easy ways on how to remove facial hair permanently at home, then you need to read this article. Here we from TrueRemedies.com will show you some of tried-and tested methods to remove ingrown facial hair, trim those whiskers, and get rid of that moustache.
How To Remove Facial unwanted hair Permanently Fast – 15 Homemade Ways
Papayas have papain, an enzyme which breaks down hair follicles, thereby preventing them from regrowing more hairs.
Using papaya on your face can inhibit hair growth, making it much easier to keep our moustache, sideburns and chin whiskers under control. You can combine papaya with some other ingredients to get quicker results, including turmeric.
Method 1: Papaya and turmeric
- Take a spoon to scoop out several chunks of raw papaya flesh
- Add ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder into and mix ingredients together by using a fork
- After having a thick paste, use your finger to apply it over your face, especially those hairy areas
- Massage gently to let the paste be absorbed into your skin and hair
- Wait for 15 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water
- Repeat this routine twice per week for 1-2 weeks to notice the best results
Method 2: Papaya and aloe vera
- Mix 1 tablespoons of papaya paste with 2-3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, 1 tablespoon of mustard oil, ½ teaspoon each of gram flour and turmeric powder
- Add 2 drops of any essential oil to that mixture
- Apply this paste over your face and wait for 15 minutes
- Rub a clean and dry cloth in the opposite direction of the hair to eradicate the paste
- Rinse it off with water, pat dry
- Use olive oil or any type of moisturizers to massage your skin
- Repeat this routine 3-4 times per day for 3 months for good results
This method is suitable for all skin types. But, do not use soap for rinsing it off.
2. How To Remove Facial Hair Permanently – Sugar
Sugar has been used for a long time for eliminated unwanted facial hair. This is a super effective and easy treatment when it comes to learning how to remove facial hair permanently.
This approach to facial hair removal gives long term benefits as the paste grabs onto shorter hair growth. Warm sugar sticks to facial hair, not the skin. Then, after it gets dried, it will rip the hair off if you remove it from your face. Besides, sugar is just slightly warmed for external application. Thus, it comes with less discomfort, unlike wax, which has been heated to higher temperature.
Also called as sugaring, this method is a combination of sugar, lemon and water. A number of recipes use honey or other ingredients, yet the basic ingredients are still natural. They do not have scientific names and could be found in your kitchen .
Sugaring could be done more frequently than waxing. The sugar paste is removed in the same direction of the hair growth, causing less discomfort and damage than waxing. Waxing may remove the top layer of skin cells along with the hair. On face, you should choose any hair removal method that causes less irritation and redness.
What you need to do is:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of sugar with 2 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, followed by 8-9 teaspoons of water
- Heat the mixture up and allow it to cool down somehow
- Apply it over your affected areas in the hair growing direction
- Wait till it dries and keep it there for 20 minutes
- Rinse it off with cold water, rub in a circular motion
- Re-apply this method 3 times per week for a few weeks until you see good results
- This method is suitable for all skin types
- People with dry skin ought to avoid keeping the paste on skin for more than 20 minutes.
- Do not overheat the paste because you may be scalded.
- Do not leave it on your skin for more than 30 minutes otherwise your skin becomes dry and flaky.
- Do not get sugaring done during your menstrual period because this is time when your body is much more sensitive to pain. Besides, avoid oil-based moisturizers for 3 days prior to sugaring in order to make the process easier.
3. Egg Whites
Jam packed with protein, eggs have wonderful benefits for your skin. It provides essential nutrients for your skin to produce collagen, thereby keeping it young and strong.
Besides, egg white is rather sticky upon getting dry, so an egg white mask will stick to your facial hairs. After being ripped off, it will pluck the hair with all ruthless effectiveness of those commercial waxes.
What you have to do is:
- Mix an egg white with 1 tablespoon of regular table sugar, and ½ tablespoon of cornstarch
- Beat the combination till it is smooth and nice
- Apply it to your hair and scalp
- Leave it there till it dries
- Pull it off and apply a moisturizer instantly afterward
4. Gram Flour
This is one of little-known but effective ways on how to remove facial hair permanently without using hair removal cream. Also known as chickpea flour or besan, gram flour combined with water or other ingredients can create a face pack that not only exfoliates your skin but also removes dead skin cells as well as hair. Moreover, it also lightens your skin as well as facial hair naturally.
Green gram flour mixed with rose water evens help cure skin problem such as pimples. Alternatively, if combining it with turmeric, you will have a traditional Indian method for unwanted facial hair removal that gives fast and safe results.
What you have to do is:
Method 1: Green gram flour and rose water
- Mix 2 teaspoons of green gram flour with ½ teaspoon of rose water
- Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice into the mixture
- Apply this paste over your face and wait for 30 minutes
- Wash your face off with water
- Repeat this routine thrice per week
Method 2: Gram flour, aloe vera and mustard oil
- Mix ¼ tablespoons each of gram flour, turmeric powder with 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, 2 tablespoons of mustard oil, followed by 1 tablespoon of papaya paste and 2 drops of your chosen essential oil
- Apply this mixture on your facial skin
- Wait till it dries entirely
- Use a dry and clean cloth to scrub off that mixture gently in the opposite direction of hair growth
- Wash it off with cold water and pat dry
- Apply your moisturizer
- Repeat this routine 3-4 times per week
Method 3: Gram flour and turmeric
- Mix besan or gram flour with turmeric as the ratio of 2:1
- Add some water to have a thick paste
- Apply it over your unwanted hair and wait for 20 minutes
- Scrub off the application using your clean fingers
- Wash it off with water, pat dry
- Reapply this method thrice per week
Or, you can also use yogurt, lemon juice or milk cream as alternatives for water.
Method 4: Gram flour and almond oil
- Mix 2 tablespoons of gram flour with ½ teaspoon each of almond oil and turmeric
- Apply it over your face and wait till it dries
- Scrub it off using your wet fingers, wash it off with water
- Repeat this routine thrice per week
Method 5: Gram flour and lemon juice
- Mix 2 tablespoons each of lemon juice and gram flour and ¼ teaspoon of turmeric
- Apply it over your face and wait till it dries
- Scrub it using your fingers and wash it off with cold water
- Repeat regularly
Aside from the ingredients above, you can also combine gram flour with wheat bran, sandalwood powder for similar effects.
- Remember to steam the area prior to apply any method above to help open skin pores and make it easy to eliminate the hairs from their roots.
- Repeat those methods regularly to get desired results. Be patient to see noticeable results.
- Path test on your arms prior to using any regular treatments.
- Scrub gently because harshness might result in rashes as well as other skin issues.
5. How To Remove Facial Hair Permanently – Spearmint Tea
Excessive hair growth is usually attributed to the excessive production of androgen within your body. It also helps regulate your body’s hormone levels.
In accordance with a study conducted by Turkish researchers, it was shown that spearmint tea could be beneficial for women with hirsutism. The subjects of this study were given herbal spearmint tea two times per day for about 5 days in the follicular stage of their menstrual cycles. The follicular stage starts on the 1st day of your cycle and keeps lasting for approximately 14 days .
To know how to remove facial hair permanently using spearmint tea, take the following steps
- Take a cup of water and boil up
- Put 1 teaspoon of dried spearmint into or 4-5 fresh spearmint leaves
- Cover the container and allow it to steep for 5-10 minutes
- Strain and drink that tea
- Have it twice per day
6. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice sounds too good to be true regarding how to remove facial hair permanently, but it does. You need to combine it with honey to have an effective solution. Having sticky nature, a mask made from honey and lemon juice can eliminate fine hair from your face. Lemon juice works as an exfoliating and cleansing agent while honey can soften the hair thanks to its moisturizing and hydrating properties.
Furthermore, being an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, this mask also helps avoid skin breakout and irritation. Due to its bleaching effect, lemon juice also lightens your facial hair and skin.
Take the steps below to know how to remove facial hair permanently using lemon juice:
- Mix fresh lemon juice with honey as the ratio of 1:4
- Apply it over your face
- Remove it off after 15-20 minutes using a washcloth soaked in tepid water
- Repeat this routine twice per week for several months.
Being a gently exfoliating agent, oatmeal can scrub away fine hair growing on y our face. Commercial scrubs might leave your skin itchy, red, and dry, whereas oatmeal is a natural scrub containing antioxidants which can reduce redness while protecting your skin against UV sun damage. If combined with other ingredients such as lemon and honey, it will make your skin hydrated and soft.
Follow these guidelines:
- Just simple mix half of a teaspoon of coarsely ground oatmeal with 1 tablespoon of honey
- Add 6-8 drops of lemon juice into and mix them well
- Apply the paste over your skin and wait for 15-20 minutes
- Scrub it in a circular motion for several minutes before washing it off
- Apply a moisturizer afterward
Learn more: Top 24 Natural Home Remedies For Hair Fall Control And Regrowth
If used as a scrub, barley will eliminate facial hair, thereby leaving your skin glowing and soft.
- rush them into a paste the next morning
- Blend a medium-sized potato in a blender and squeeze out its juice
- Mix potato juice with crushed lentils
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey and the juice of a lemon in that mixture
- Apply it over your face, wait for 15-20 minutes
- Use your fingers to gently scrub and remove it
Note: If you feel burning sensation, wash it off instantly.
Also, you can add sandalwood powder, rose water, and dried orange peel powder to this face pack. Such ingredients are beneficial for your skin health. In particular, potato juice could lighten your skin tone and facial hair.
14. Lavender And Tea Tree Oil
In accordance with a study in 2013, it was found that lavender along with tea tree oil can potentially be efficient in decreasing mild cases of “hirsutism”, which is a condition of unwanted male-patterned hair growth in females.
Researchers of this study sprayed two types of those oils on the affected skin area twice per day for 3 continual months in a specific group of women while the other took a placebo. The results showed that there was a significant reduction in hair in the group using oils. Thus, it is considered as one of great solutions for how to remove facial hair permanently.
What you need to do is:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of lavender with 4-6 drops of tea tree oil
- Apply it over your affected areas twice or thrice per day
- Repeat this routine for a few months to see noticeable results
- Tea tree oil might lead to skin swelling, irritation, dryness, stinging, itching redness, and burning in people with acne-prone skin.
- Avoid consuming and be patient with this method.
15. Alum And Rose Water
Traditionally, alum has been used by Asian women to help inhibit the growth of hair. This ingredient could be used as an after-wax product because it can cool down the skin as well. Especially, people with all skin types can use this method.
What you have to do is:
- Mix 2-3 tablespoons of rose water with ½ teaspoon of alum powder to have a good paste
- Dip a clean cotton ball into the mixture and apply it over your face
- Let it dry
- Repeat this routine 5-6 times per day for normal skin and 3-4 times per day for sensitive skin
- Rinse it off with water afterward
- Apply your moisturizer then, be it olive oil or sesame oil, etc.
Note: Sometimes, alum could result in skin irritation and mucous membranes.
16. Indian Nettle And Turmeric
Indian nettle, if combined with turmeric, will penetrate your skin and thin the hair overtime. The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of turmeric act as a natural safeguard against allergies and skin infections.
You can use this combination for all skin types, but doing a patch test is always recommended.
- Wash a handful of Indian nettle leaves and grind them to have a paste
- Add ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder into
- Apply that paste over your facial skin and rinse it off after a few hours
- Do this method once per day, preferably before going to bed and leave it there overnight
- Keep doing daily for 4-6 weeks to remove unwanted hair
- Note: If you are allergic to any of these ingredients, temporary skin itching and irritation can happen.
The post How to Remove Unwanted Hair Forever in Just 5 Minutes appeared first on TDKERS HUB.